From the moment we announced Charlottetown would host BOMEX 2022, the response has been, “I’ve always wanted to go to PEI.“
This is your chance to enjoy all the benefits of Canada’s smallest province. From a growing culinary trail to beaches, historic sites and attractions, artisan studios, and parklands, all connected by a unique trail system, and let’s not forget the lighthouses.
This will be the backdrop for BOMEX, Canada’s premier annual conference and exhibition for building owners, managers, commercial real estate professionals and industry suppliers. Here you’ll enjoy engaging speakers, world-class educational sessions, an exclusive vendor showcase, valuable networking opportunities and a celebration of the years’ industry achievements at the National Awards Gala.
BOMEX 2022 Education Streams:
- Sustainability For Tomorrow
- People-Oriented Building Solutions
- Practical Applications of Innovation & Emerging Technologies
BOMEX 2022 Excursions Include:
- This year’s building tour at the internationally recognized Canadian Centre for Climate Change and Adaptation
- Golf at The Links at Crowbush Cove, PEI’s premier golf course
- The Anne of Green Gables Cavendish Beach Tour
- A visit to Confederation Bridge and South Shore
And if you want to stay a little longer, following BOMEX, you can enjoy the PEI International Shellfish Festival celebrating its 25th anniversary. It’s a claws for Shell-ebration!