certification coming to Canada/WWBTF?
Are you ready? ENERGY STAR certification in Canada is almost here!
NRCan is preparing the final details for the launch of ENERGY STAR certification in Canada. Soon Canadian organizations will be able to earn recognition for their top-performing energy-efficient buildings.
The program is on track to be launched on March 26, 2018. To start, there are seven eligible building types that can apply for ENERGY STAR certification, with more to be added over time. These types are:
- K-12 schools
- commercial office buildings
- supermarkets and food stores
- medical offices
- senior care communities and residential care facilities
- ice/curling rinks
Be one of the firsts and demonstrate leadership by example!
Join NRCan’s “Who will be the first?” challenge and be recognized as one of the firsts in Canada to earn ENERGY STAR certification. Keep up with your peers and show Canada your commitment to environmental stewardship. In addition, those who qualify will receive:
- a customized decal signaling that the property was one of the firsts
- a customized certificate signed by a Government of Canada signatory
- bragging rights and so much more!
For more details, please visit our website, or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org