Updated fees for 2021
2021 Fees, effective January 1, 2021 are available for download here.
Fees are subject to terms and conditions listed in BOMA BEST Program Policies
- Application fees are effective January 1, 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- They do not include applicable taxes.
- Applicantsmustensuretheyselectthebuildingassessmentmoduleinaccordancewiththe BOMA BEST definitions for each asset type.
- When calculating the building size to determine the application fee , include interior and/or underground parking in the building size. Do not include external parking.
- Application fees listed in here include on-site verification fees, excluding travel where building(s) location is at a considerable distance from BOMA Canada or designate Local BOMA Association offices as per BOMA BEST Program Policy 6 (On-Site Verification: Additional Verification Costs).
- BOMA Canada reserves the right to make changes to the Application Fees without notice. BOMA Canada will endeavour to the best of its ability to communicate new fees to applicants and the public.
Further information: contact BOMA Canada (Portfolio Stream) or your Local BOMA Association (Single Stream).
2. Single Stream—Individual 3 Year Certification
3. Portfolio Stream (Annual Fee for Continuous Certification)
The portfolio stream allows for a more efficient certification process for five or more buildings of any property type managed or owned by a single firm.
BOMA Canada will review each portfolio to determine eligibility
- A minimum number of buildings and or square footage may apply
- A minimum number of memberships at the Local BOMA Association may apply
Ongoing certification is dependent on the completion of an annual verification process.
An annual administration fee will be applied to all properties in the program to cover verification travel costs (local and regional) and portal administration
- Travel to remote locations may incur additional charges
If you are interested in joining the Portfolio Stream, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or more information.
Low-Rise buildings must have at minimum two (2) floors above ground and four (4) dwelling units.
Universal buildings that meet the definition of educational campuses (e.g. university, college, etc.) may be eligible for the Light Industrial or Open Air Retail fee.
4. Sustainable Workplaces
For more information please review the BOMA BEST Sustainable Workplaces guide.