BOMA Canada has updated the fee schedule for 2017.
The prices on this page represent the updated 2017 Application Fees. Download the 2017 Application Fee List.
Prices are based on the building’s total floor area (except for MURB). To identify your building’s price category:
- Include interior and/or underground parking in the building size. Do not include external parking.
- Application fees listed in here include on-site verification fees, excluding travel where building(s) location is at a considerable distance from BOMA Canada or designate Local BOMA Association offices as per BOMA BEST Sustainable Buildings 3.0 Program Policy 6 – On-Site Verification: Additional Verification Costs.
- Application fees do not include applicable taxes.
- Application fees are effective January 1, 2016 unless otherwise stated.
- Further information: contact BOMA Canada (Portfolio Program stream) or your Local BOMA Association (Single Building stream).
Download the 2016 Price list.
Fees in the single stream are incurred once every three years (each certification cycle)
All Portfolio fees represent annual fees.
*Portfolios with Light Industrial, Open Air Retail, and MURB buildings that meet certain minimum portfolio size requirements will be eligible to incur these reduced fees. Contact BOMA Canada for more information related to Portfolio Program fees.
**Universal buildings that meet the definition of educational campuses (e.g. university, college, etc.) may also be eligible to incur these reduced fees. Contact BOMA Canada for more information related to Portfolio Program fees.
For more information on the Portfolio Program please review the BOMA BEST Portfolio Program Guide.