WHAT WE DO
BOMA BEST and COVID-19 Announcement
BOMA Canada is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving public health situation. Like all of you, our foremost concern is to keep our entire community safe.
With this in mind, and in response to the volume of inquiries we have received, we have put in place the following policies:
BOMA BEST Verifications
- UPDATED: All verifications are postponed at this time, you will be notified as soon as the situation changes.
- If your building has already had its on-site verification but the process is not yet complete, this will continue as usual. You should receive the final verification report and certification in due time (provided no additional site visit is required).
- If your property is ready (or almost ready) for a verification, but is not yet scheduled, please request the verification (using the regular means) so that we can put it into the queue and manage verifier workloads.
Buildings in the Single Stream
- If your certificate is expired or expiring shortly, and you have already paid your BOMA BEST renewal fee, we will extend your certificate’s validity period to ensure that it is continually certified until your verification is completed.
- If your certificate is expired and the property has not paid its renewal fee, the certification can be renewed after BOMA BEST fees are paid and the verification is completed.
Buildings in the Portfolio Stream
- Your building is continuously certified. No action is required. You will be contacted to reschedule any outstanding annual verifications.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We will keep you posted if these dates change. Thank you for understanding.